Thursday, June 18, 2009

Famous Quotes About Fathers and Fatherhood


If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.
Bill Cosby

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love the most is soap-on-a-rope.
Bill Cosby

My father was an amazing man. The older I got, the smarter he got.
Mark Twain

A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be.
Unknown

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.
Jim Valvano

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos of the 2010 Parental Engagement Conference

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

The Middle School Years

Visits From Engaged Parents and Dedicated Educators